How to make the Dispersion Effect in Photoshop?January 7, 2017 2017-01-07 5:21
How to make the Dispersion Effect in Photoshop?
- Open any picture to make dispersion effect .
- Remove Background
- Select background using quick selection tool and press delete key and remove the background . use refine edge tool and refine edges.
- Open new document and bring image on new document name it layer 1.
- Now press “ctrl+j ” and duplicate image and name the layer as layer 2.
- Now select layer 2 and press ( ctrl+t ) to transform and stretch the image and the go to filters and use liquify filter and expand image to cover the whole background ..
- Now click on add vector mask button. Click on mask , and fill it with black color . (ctrl+backspace) for background color which should be black.
- Now select layer 2 and add vector mask on this layer as well .
- Now we will make a scatter brush . for that close eyes on all layers and create a new layer . use rectangular marquee tool and make rectangle and color it black . now go to edit on top left . now click brush preset option and name brush and add brush . now delete this layer and turn the eye on on the rest layers . go to brush tool and open the brush we just made . go to settings of brush and change brush dynamics and scattering accordingly .
- Now select layer 1 and click on vector mask and use rectangular brush we made . we shall use it in a way that it gives the floating particles effect .
- Now go to layer 1 and select vector mask. now our foreground color should be black to use brush on vector mask. use the same brush to give particle effect on layer 1. this time only use brush on the edges and not on the whole image.