Kurti with princessline
• Take measurements
• Press the fabric
• Mark princess line drafting on front part
Mark front fish dart (waist level dart) and armhole dart (from the depth of front armhole) and make straight line till hem line.
• Mark fitting line on the both front and back.
• Give fish dart at back.
• Give .5” seam allowances at neck, shoulder line, armhole and at princess line.
• 1.5”-2” at fitting line.
• For side slit and hemline give 1.5” seam allowances.
• Mark neck design on pasting.
• Attach princess line of front.
• Stitch the design with extra fabric according to requirement (same for back neckline).
• Stitch fitting line.
• Stitch 3″/1″ fabric at the end of fitting line.
• Stitch hemline and side slit.
• Stitch band at the end of sleeves length.
• Attach sleeves armhole with kurti’s armhole.
• Finish neckline (front and back) with hemming.