When we talk about working independently, there are many scopes for digital marketing executives. Nowadays, digital marketing has become one of the leading careers around the world. The demand of digital marketing executives is rising in the freelancing community. So, if you have the skills and experience, then you can choose to work independently. Freelance work is an incredible opportunity for marketing executives and can be beneficial in the long term.
Duties & Responsibilities of A Freelance Digital Marketing Executive
A digital marketing executive should be capable of marketing digital products such as websites and mobile apps both online and offline. And should also be able to use marketing campaigns such as YouTube videos, social networks and online ads to market their product and the services online.
A Freelance Digital Marketing Executive should also be able to:
- Promote new opportunities for marketing campaigns online
- Manage social media channels
- Provide inputs to sales team on marketing digital products
- Maintain activity on the websites and write a marketing copy for these sites
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- You should be able to communicate to customers about the key features
- You should have strong insight and interest in the future of digital products
- You should possess creative mindset and innovative approach to marketing
- You should be able to do a good marketing campaigns
- You should have technical skills and knowledge in video editing, graphic designing and web development.
There is a large margin for digital marketing executives. Successful digital marketing managers have the opportunity to work at senior digital marketing positions.
The demand for digital marketing specialists is also spreading abroad as most of the major countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom and Europe do not possess enough manpower to manage their projects. A research showed that the demand for digital marketing specialists in the United Kingdom increased by 79% between 2017and 2018.
Diploma in Digital Marketing:
This course includes:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Digital Display Marketing
- Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Website Analytics
- Google Adwords
Duration: 30-45 Days
For further details:
SCO- 146-147, Basement, Sector-34-A