The work as a mobile programmer will revolve around the mobile phones. Most of the day you are likely to stare at LED screens. Well, programmers in other fields develop, execute, test and register the code. Today Mobile programming is a good field to work with. It’s been appreciated since the turn of the century.
While some of you may already be working full time and further wish to do something on your side, and others may wish to work independently full time. In general, mostly the programmers work for recognized IT companies and sometimes take other projects on the side, while some others work independently full time. In both cases, one can earn decent money. The career as an independent mobile programmer has proved to be rewarding due to an increase in opportunities.
Skills Required to be a Freelance Mobile Programmer
To be successful as a freelance mobile programmer, you need to have these skills.
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc).
- Familiar with xcode
- Familiar with the Android SDK
- Strong object-oriented design and Java programming skills (J2EE / J2ME)
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Familiar with Eclipse
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills in Objective-C
- Software development
- Software debugging
- Software testing
- Software documentation
- Skills to solve problems
- Able to work remotely
Job Duties as a Freelance Mobile Programmer
- Working remotely and closely monitoring other mobile application developers
- Acting as the main iOS or Android developer. Depending on the skills, the team can lead on one platform and play a supporting role on the other, serve as a liaison with the development teams.
- Get in touch directly with the developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and make products
- Deliver throughout the life cycle of the application -concept, design, construction, implementation, testing, launch to application stores and support
- Build prototypes at the stage of technological reach of projects
- Meet the functionality requirements and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Link with the front-end developers to build the interface with focus on usability functions
- Optimize application performance
- Working together with other developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support applications
- Standardize the platform and, in some cases, the applications to deliver in multiple brands with a minimum duplication of effort
- Create attractive interfaces and user experiences specific to the device
- Stay up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
Conclusion: We at BigBoxx Academy Chandigarh provide the best courses in Mobile Programming for all the aspiring artists who plan to make a career in this field.
For further details:
SCO- 146-147, Basement, Sector-34-A