CAD is a profitable and lucrative option and is an important skill in today’s world. It has hundreds of real-world applications, ranging from building cars to modeling construction sites. It offers you the opportunity for artistic expression and even designs a legacy along with attractive salary. Lately, the number of independent job opportunities in this career has begun to increase. There are many reasons to choose to work independently. Work from home, additional income, ability to assume multiple tasks, independence; the list continues whatever your preferences, you can be sure that it is a good career option.
As an independent CAD designer, you need many skills to be able to get a decent career opportunity. Some of the specific skills you must possess for the field are:
- Be detail oriented
- Mathematics and IT skills
- 2D and 3D graphic design
- Surface and solid modeling skills
- CAD software skills
- Autodesk Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely with other equipment
Job Duties of A Freelance CAD Designer
- Design complex drawings and designs based on general verbal or written specifications.
- Contact other equipment to obtain reference information for the drawings.
- Review design designs to find and solve problems related to compatibility with basic design concepts.
- Contact the project team to execute the projects on time and within budget.
- Work remotely with the manufacturing and engineering team to solve and investigate problems with existing designs.
- Participate in manufacturing and engineering design reviews to make recommendations and evaluate design concepts.
- As requested by the senior staff, make corrections to the drawings.
- Reads and understands 2D and 3D drawings.
- For future reference update and create the database of design records.
- To meet customer requirements provide alternative design concepts.
- Contact the team and help them remotely in CAD design and design tasks
For course related details Click Here www.bigboxx.in
For further details:
SCO- 146-147, Basement, Sector-34-A