Diploma Mobile Application Development in Chandigarh
We at BigBoxx Professionals Academy providing Diploma in Mobile Application Development in Chandigarh has been developed to help you building commercial Apps a reality. In this course students will learn to develop mobile applications across multiple platforms including ios, android and window. This diploma in mobile application development course has a technological focus. After completing this mobile application development course in Chandigarh, you’ll understand how to develop mobile application using as Objective-C (Interface Builder for Apple), Java and Eclipse (for Android) combined with SDK(Software Development Kit) and by using 3rd party libraries such as Phone gap and Jquery libraries .
Diploma in Mobile Application Development Course Content:
In this course you will learn
- Hardware interfaces for different mobile devices
- UML(Unified Modeling language) for mobile Apps Designing.
- XML for Mobile Computation
- Learning to build mobile application development using HTML5)
- JQuery Mobile
- Building iOS Mobile Application by using objective-c
- iOS SDK(Software Development KIT)
- Android application development using Eclipse
- Andriod SDK(Software Development kit)
Eligibility for Mobile application Development course
If you currently have experience in web design or an equivalent qualification you are eligible for mobile application development diploma. This course is for those who already have experience of front-end website development, but who’d like enhance their knowledge into the area of Mobile application Development.
Mobile Application Developer Skills & Responsibilities
- Mobile developers should be fluent in object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Objective-C and C++.
- Mobile Apps developer’s responsible for coding, testing, debugging, monitoring and document changes for mobile applications.
- Mobile Apps Developers are skilled at working inside the development environments of one or more the top mobile OSes.
- Mobile app developers can implement web services to support mobile functionality.
- Mobile Apps developers know the language, concepts, and best practice for coding mobile applications.
- Mobile Apps developers shift and familiarize you with existing web applications to the leading mobile platforms.
- In-house mobile Application developers work closely with other departments.
- Mobile Apps developers suggest changes and improvement to existing mobile applications.
Career after Mobile Application Development
- Mobile Application Developer:
- Windows Mobile App Developer:
- Software Engineer:
- Java Application Developer:
- Objective C Developer: C# “C Sharp” Developer:
- Businesses & Hiring Managers:
- Android Application Developer
- iPhone/iOS Application Developer
- Blackberry Application Developer
Duration 1 Year