Does music excites your soul? Do you want to make a career in music industry? Bigboxx Academy has started a music production and sound engineering in Chandigarh. It is the best place for you. Here we train passionate, aspiring and dedicated personalities to meet the industry standards by providing them with electronic sound education with latest industry technology.
The music producer oversees all aspects of the recording process, including hiring session players and supervising the recording budget. In music industry, producers usually work with record labels and recording artists to make songs and albums for release.
Careers options in Music Production
- Sound Designer: The sound designers make and create music and sound effects for productions, from television, digital cinema, games and animation to plays, commercials, and other multimedia shows. The audio is recorded and formatted for playback during execution such performance or concert.
- Sound Mixer: They mix and manage sound and volume quality when more than one microphone is used.
- Record/Music Producer: The music producers are the creative leaders of the recording project. They oversee various aspects of the recording process such as hiring musicians and helping them select material to keep the project within the set budget. Music production works include working on projects for films, artists, television or other types of media.
- Instrument Specialists (i.e. bass tech, guitar tech): An instrument technician who maintains the instrument and establishes the musical equipment for his instrumentalist during a concert or show tour.
- Recording Engineer: They work with performers and producers to determine what kind of sound is desired. Accordingly they record “sound” using the recording equipments and that sound is mixed and edited for quality and volume using a sound mixing board. Sound engineers also create copies of the recording in other formats keep records of the recordings they make.
- Live Sound Engineer/audio technicians: These engineers adjust and mix the audio quality, including music and speech, as it is created at different places such as sports stadiums, theaters, churches and conference rooms. They also control the sound by the use of a mixer and are also responsible for high-quality sound, setting sound levels and sound control and music during concerts and live performances.
- Recording Studio Manager: They supervise the daily business of running a recording studio including the budget management. They also schedule and hire qualified engineers to manage the studio team and equipment, books artists for the studio; they also negotiate the rates and thus do marketing of the studio for potential clients.
For further details:
SCO- 146-147, Basement, Sector-34-A